Farm inspired design concept for an established and vibrant restaurant serving locally sourced authentic farm-to-table food. Trevor Bird, as a Top Chef Canada, opened Fable in 2012, offering thoughtfully prepared food with ingredients sourced from local purveyors in a friendly, unpretentious setting.
Based on the history and farm sourced food, we handcrafted many elements throughout the space. Some of features include:
- LED lighting and preserved moss portions randomly placed on the wood strips at the front wall to bring the nature feel upon entry.
- A beautiful chandelier made of wheat with a very soft lighting to create a romantic mood and soft shadows in the ambiance.
- Terracotta planters with variety of plants and flowers
. Unique Rooster sculpture to resemble the logo of Fable Kitchen.
- Hand crafted wooden boxes filled with high quality artificial breads and veggies . Beautiful handmade tree with fall color leaves to bring warmth to the space.
- 5 small glass planters with twinkling lights hanging from the custom made tree.